« Home | I'm drunk. That's a good title. » | Calling in Sick » | A Little Help » | Good Job, Kiki » | The Return of Smitty » | Yanni Smacks his Bitch Up and 3 6 Mafia Wins an Os... » | I’m feeling good today. In that evil sort of way. » | Another blog about the comments » | I ran out of money being generous to a boy this we... » | Comments » 

Thursday, March 16, 2006 

Winn Dixie

I officially have something to live for again. No it's not a man. No it's not something new at the job. The date I am currently living for and looking forward to is May 23, 2006. And why? Because that's the date that The Chicks release their new album. And I'm excited. I've just extended my life expecetancy 2 months! Go Me!

About me

  • I'm young, single, got a great ass, a serial dater, a sometimes drunk, addicted to the gym, liable to make fat girls cry, have a mild ED, think Notre Dame is the greatest college and Texas is the greatest state. Currently at a standstill since moving from Detroit Area, Michigan (tons of yuppies) to Mason, MI (noted KKK presence). Come be a part of my random, shocking, and exciting world.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
eXTReMe Tracker



Locations of visitors to this page