« Home | We should be all caught up now! » | It's Over » | Today Was Christmas for Me » | I'm back, Bitches! » | St. Patty's 2006 » | Actually, Karma is a Bitch too. I should watch out! » | Winn Dixie » | I'm drunk. That's a good title. » | Calling in Sick » | A Little Help » 

Saturday, March 25, 2006 

Money Money!

Horray! Uncle Sam came through and magically deposited money in my account last night! So I've spent the morning deciding how to spend it. A portion is going to pay off my appliances that I bought for The Dungeon, a portion of it is going to pay off my credit card, and a portion is going to savings. I know. I'm a wild spender.

So now that my credit card is all paid off, I can now repair the huge crack that is in my windshield (which, I admit, I'm growing quite accustomed to), sign up for my summer golf lessons, and buy my golf clubs! Now if only there wasn't snow on the ground, I could actually get excited about Spring! *sigh*

But to treat myself, I've decided to go out and buy Prince's new album. And then come back to The Dungeon and clean. Somebody stop me before I have too much fun!

you forgot to mention to buy all your loyal blog readers a nice new car?!?! WHAT ABOUT US?!!?

I remember golf. That was my attempt to join a sport to get out of PE in high school. I sucked at it. I couldn't get off the driving range. But at least I got to hang out with Mr. Barrett.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm young, single, got a great ass, a serial dater, a sometimes drunk, addicted to the gym, liable to make fat girls cry, have a mild ED, think Notre Dame is the greatest college and Texas is the greatest state. Currently at a standstill since moving from Detroit Area, Michigan (tons of yuppies) to Mason, MI (noted KKK presence). Come be a part of my random, shocking, and exciting world.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
eXTReMe Tracker



Locations of visitors to this page