« Home | Should I? » 

Saturday, March 26, 2005 

Starting Over for the 80th Time

So I decided that I need to start a new blog after reading this. I suggest that anyone who ever decides to write a blog should read this. It won a 2005 bloggie award so I think that means it's quality stuff.

I guess the main reason I'm abandoning my myspace blog is cause I really want more random people to read this. I'm not including a pic. Well, the one of my eyes. But you can't really tell who I am by that. I'm not trying to be secretive at all. I'm still using the name Kiki cause everyone loves it and it's the best.

So a lil background about me. I'm from the greatest state in the nation, Texas. I'm not fond of Bush (the President...although I'm not too fond of girlie bush either!). I graduated from the greatest University in the Country, The University of Notre Dame (watch out for football season 2005-2006. It's time for a comeback!). I live in Michigan now and I hate it. I regularly complain about the state. Why am I here? Well I have a GREAT job and I'm trying to get thru Grad school at Michigan State University before I pick up and move to the east coast.

I regularly feel like I'm not doing enough with my life. I also feel that I'm not spiritual enough anymore. I put a lot of pressure on myself. I guess we all do.

So, my mostly daily musings will go here. It's nothing to get too excited about. When I lived in Royal Oak, MI (outside Detroit) I had really fun stories to tell about the many men I dated. Now that I'm stuck in Mason, MI (which has only ONE supermarket) I don't have such fun stories. So if you're reading this, you're a male, and you live in either Chicago or near Michigan, send me a nice note. Maybe I can date you and subsequently blog about you. Whatever.

Here goes.

About me

  • I'm young, single, got a great ass, a serial dater, a sometimes drunk, addicted to the gym, liable to make fat girls cry, have a mild ED, think Notre Dame is the greatest college and Texas is the greatest state. Currently at a standstill since moving from Detroit Area, Michigan (tons of yuppies) to Mason, MI (noted KKK presence). Come be a part of my random, shocking, and exciting world.
My profile

Previous posts

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
eXTReMe Tracker



Locations of visitors to this page