« Home 

Saturday, March 26, 2005 

Should I?

So it's 9:54. I'm trying to decide to meet this guy at a restaurant. My major problem is that I'll have to put on pants. And we all know how I feel about wearing pants.

I hate those guys who randomly IM you on yahoo.com. All they want is sex. and they express that the moment they IM you. Well this guy is apparenly a chemist or something. Whatever. This is his pic. I rather like calling people out like this. Hopefully it won't bite me in the ass.

See, I miss the old Kiki. the old kiki would have no problem going out with this loser and perhaps taking his money in the process. Now the Kiki who's in the process of buying a house has some type of moral objetion or something. Ricah111 thinks I should be careful. what does she know?! ha. well...I'm sitting here eyeing my jeans. Time to put them on and see where this leads me.......

About me

  • I'm young, single, got a great ass, a serial dater, a sometimes drunk, addicted to the gym, liable to make fat girls cry, have a mild ED, think Notre Dame is the greatest college and Texas is the greatest state. Currently at a standstill since moving from Detroit Area, Michigan (tons of yuppies) to Mason, MI (noted KKK presence). Come be a part of my random, shocking, and exciting world.
My profile

Previous posts

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
eXTReMe Tracker



Locations of visitors to this page